Embracing Life’s Cycles Through Dryadic Wisdom
Last week I released from my life, a former partner of 20 years. He was one of those people that filled space with his eclectic presence while sharing darting glimpses of an impish nature. Although we differed in taste of a variety of things, we did share a unique perspective of life; it’s bigger than you experience, while small in your mind. Our life experience is where we gather the bricks we lay to define our perspective, to limit interaction, and create the windows and doors for future experience.
As I reminisce over events passed, determine the destiny of possessions no longer needed, I see the culmination of an individual’s evolution of philosophy, expressions and dreams. Spread throughout a realm of personal domain, books, music, art and day-to-day living provides a macrocosmic viewing of a person. And yet, each piece offers a microcosmic viewing of the individual inside themselves.
The process of cathartic release through cleaning and clearing of once prized possessions, has brought to my attention, the way I gather and collect the ‘things’ of my mind’s desirous habits; my music, art, foods and belongings; all things to adorn my castle of being. And I have begun to question the truth of my choices. Not a judgement of its beauty, but of my intention for obtainment. Why this? Why that?
One of the great lessons of living and walking on our Celestial Mother’s belly, is to remember that our organic avatar, the form we wonder about in – that truthfully belongs to her – isn’t the one that collects, gathers and possesses anything; it is our mind-personality. Our body could care less about that Andy Warhol poster, Sprig-green wall color, or the style of furniture and fixtures we proudly show to friends and family. It has no concept of whether this food is trendy, tastes good or looks nice; again it is the mind-personality that discerns. For somewhere at some time, we experienced something, gave it value and gathered into our realm of living.
Our mind, divinely woven into a three pound collective of cellular weaving and winding, is divided into two halves joined with a dance hall in between. Here is where we learn to merge the dance steps with the feeling of dancing; the form with function, the linear with organic. It is the library of our life, carefully catalogued into various sections and departments, an on-demand system for the personality to reach into at a moment’s notice to respond and discern the ‘what happens next’ part of our life. Our fiber-optic network which we rely upon for lightning-fast response, streams as much as possible and as fast as possible, all sensory input associated with the summoning issued. Problem is if the file is empty it, grabs the next option available, leaving us with a bewildered expression.
His passing also brings into focus the cycles of our life. We are born into freedom and it slowly recedes from us through that pavlovian process we acquiesce into from preschool onward. If we are lucky, if our friends and family allow our individuality to freely expand and express, we grow wings of empowerment and soar to our Soul’s content.
Tonight is a night of tarot, where I meet my adopted family on the earth-realm, and embrace the spiritual family of my past life connections. While we divine and intuit through the cards, I wonder if he will share his reclaimed freedom and offer insights from the realm of Source’s mansions and gardens. Will I see the major arcana of Death/Rebirth? Or will the Priestess appear showing a return straight up the Tree-of-Life back to Source? Will one of the minor arcana appear such as two-wands, mastery of personal domain, or an archetype such as one of the Thoth Princes showing Tiphareth is his destination and return to that Buddha, Christ, Zen energy of the Solar Son presence. Either way, I am excited to see the outcome; to use the cards as a tool to learn more, experience deeper, and celebrate that joyous cycle of returning to the IAM before returning back for a new ME.
So, to all who are walking through transition, are helping those in transition or consider what the winter of life holds, worry not my friend…here is some dryadic wisdom to help.
We are the human trees that walk the Earth, and as such we they are kindred souls of the four
elements; we are of the fifth. In the Epic of Gilgamesh, Enlil referred to trees as ‘divine beings’ for they are as close to holding a soul as the Natural Order can conceive. We are the Solar presence of the human-tree; four forces using the four elements for expression, powered by the Sun of the Son of Source. We are the Sons and Daughters of the Cosmos, also divine beings.
- All seeds carry the unabridged blueprint from time immemorial, so do you through your genetic material and more importantly your Akashic records ~
- All saplings reach for the sun, embrace the moon, dance in the wind, and weather storms, they are built for living, so are you, you just might have forgotten how powerful and wondrous you are ~
- A tree or forest does not compete with itself or each other, they weave and reweave for stability and continuity, so can you be the master-weaver of your life-fabric of expression ~
- Trees honor their presence through the lust to express, without question, without worry, the final outcome is the gift they share when they release, so know you die daily and rebirth in each morning – a new day of potential presence ~
- When a tree falls, they actually surrender to the Great Mother, it is a celebration and all of its knowing, recorded in the cellular structure of its heartwood, is released into the archives of the grand matrix of Earth, so will you share your archived experience with Source and the grand matrix of the Hue-Man forest ~
- All trees are connected through the network of expressive presence, they do not understand separation, only connection, so remember, none of us are alone, ever; your Soul will never abandon you – sing to it, dance with it, wake it up and shout IAM together!
Grace Sequoia ~
Dryad of the Mother Tree, now in the Hue-Man Tree of Life